Showing the single result
DERMAVISE – skin condition cream£50.00
Is made with all-natural herbs and botanical extracts these include: Oregon Grape, Burdock Root, Gotu Kola, Ginger Oil plus cold pressed CBD oil.
This cream is highly effective for those prone to eczema, psoriasis acne and other skin conditions. The cream is safe for babies, children and adults. Dermavise helps to soothe, repair and moisturise. It reduces symptoms and causes of irritation helping to heal and has fantastic calming properties.
The cream is rich and intense absorbs easily has no artificial smells or added fragrances.
Can be used all over the body, if used on face, apply lightly to avoid excessive moisture.
- Oregon Grape: Oregon grape acts like a disinfectant and has cleansing properties. In fact, most of the published clinical research study on Oregon grape is for treatment of psoriasis Very powerful Anti-microbial.
- Burdock Root: Burdock root contains properties that fight against bacteria and inflammation. Burdock contains plant chemicals known as “polyacetylenes”which have anti-fungal and antibiotic qualities. This is especially useful in cases of acne, helping to fight off acne causing bacteria such as streptococcus.
Burdock Root acts on the blood and circulatory system and contains active compounds such as arctiin and lignans which have matrix-stimulating properties, thus promoting supple and younger looking skin. It can also be beneficial for eczema due to its blood purifying activity. As a natural detoxifier, Burdock Root can also help to clear the body of harmful toxins that can damage the skin.
Burdock Root contains vitamins A, B complex and E.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu kola has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial qualities that decrease inflammation and also decrease blood pressure in veins. Gotu kola also increases collagen production, which is important for wound healing.
Numerous clinical trials have shown that Gotu Kola has beneficial dermatologic effects by helping to help support the connective tissue that lies within the skin. These supportive actions include supporting normal integrity of skin tissue and connective tissue maintenance, healthy formation of connective tissue structural components, and healthy keratisation of the skin.
through its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial qualities and epidermal repair (the epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin).
- Ginger Oil: Helps to soothe redness and eliminate bacteria, especially redness and bacteria associated with acne. Its antioxidant properties are known to have a protective effect on the skin. The ginger oil helps with the bio-availability of all the herbal ingredients (helps all ingredients working in harmony together).
- CBD OIL: Numerous studies have shown that CBD oil functions as an anti-inflammatory. It has fantastic ability to help calm skin, particularly skin that’s acne-prone. Because acne is an inflammatory condition, research indicates CBD’s soothing properties can help diminish breakouts and reduce redness. Recent findings also show that CBD has the potential to decrease excessive sebum (oil) production, as well as help offset other triggers of acne.
Another benefit of CBD oil is that it has been found to have significant soothing properties. Its substantial skin-calming and skin-normalising effects can help minimise issues related to skin sensitivity, including redness. Even if you don’t think of your skin as “sensitive” per se, all skin types are affected by environmental stressors, so CBD’s soothing mechanism can help keep skin in check.
CBD oil also has antioxidant properties which contribute to the research indicating it can help lessen the visible signs of aging skin. By counteracting free-radical damage.
Hypoallergenic. No animal or petroleum ingredients. No fragrances added. No parabens. No alcohols. No dyes. Cruelty free and not tested on animals. Non-greasy and fast absorbing.
Hand Made in the UK